Home Based Primary Care: At the Center of Compassionate, High Value Care in America
We invite you to the Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Home Care Medicine National Meeting (AAHCM) on May 17-18, 2016 at the Hyatt Regency Long Beach, Long Beach, CA. Our meeting is themed “Home Based Primary Care: At the Center of Compassionate, High Value Care in America”. We have an array of extraordinary speakers from the clinical, health system, insurance, and policy worlds. We will update annual meeting information regularly, so bookmark this page and check back often.
The conference will use an interactive learning approach, with great speakers and ample opportunity during the presentations to interact with the speakers and panels. We will have specific tracks for business operations and clinically focused topics. We have expanded our conference from one and half days to 2 full days!
The conference will include small group expert panels, plenary sessions on key clinical and business topics, lunch and evening networking receptions, special topics from the VA Home-Based Primary Care network, and updates on 2016 health policy reform and non-face to face revenue opportunities.
Attendees will be able to:
- Describe the evidence for current and future value of home care medicine;
- Understand current and emerging home care medicine policy and advocacy efforts;
- Describe approaches to team-based home care for population health management;
- Understand current and emerging chronic care management approaches;
- Describe successful financial models for home care medicine.
We hope you will join us and be part of the leading edge of health care transformation. We and the AAHCM staff are glad to answer any questions have about the meeting. We look forward to seeing you in Long Beach!
William Mills, MD