Medicare’s Quality Payment Program (QPP) began in January. The QPP will effect quality members’ practices. Learn how the QPP will affect your practice—what you have to do to prepare, to avoid negative payment adjustments based on 2017 services, and how to succeed.
Watch this webinar to learn:
- What is the Quality Payment Program that began in 2017?
- What is its relationship to MACRA?
- Does this replace the existing Medicare reporting programs?
- Who is required to participate in the Quality Payment Program?
- Who does not have to participate in the Quality Payment Program?<
- How the Quality Payment Program work and what is the "Pick Your Pace" way to participate?
- What is the relationship of the Quality Payment Program to practice transformation?
- What is the Merit Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS)?
- What are Advanced Alternative Payment Models (APMS)?
- What do I have to do to succeed under the Quality Payment Program?
- How can I learn more?
This activity has been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ .